We are proud to announce the latest indie game coming to Nintendo Switch, Astro Duel Deluxe from Panic Button Games! The game will release next week, May 30th, and bring some much needed multiplayer arcade shooter fun to the Switch. The game is reminiscent of a deconstructed, multiplayer Geometry Wars.
“We are fans of good, solid, innovative gameplay. We are fans of gameplay that just ‘makes sense’ when we play it on the platform – Astro Duel Deluxe does all of that.” – Adam Creighton, Studio GM and Director of Development for Panic Button
Check out some features of the game:
● The ability to play anywhere – On the TV, on the go, or even “cocktail arcade” style on the table or floor!
● Play with Joy-Con controllers, Pro Controllers, and touch screen
● Wipe out your friends’ squad in “Team Annihilation” mode
● Enjoy frantic 6-player “Chaos” mode (More open arenas support Free-For-All and 3v3)
● Pick from 6 pilots to control (including Box Cat and Chomper)
● Instant Replay after completing each round
● New thumping music tracks
● Wacky “Party” mode (ships can only turn in one direction)
● Battle your friends or team up to take on CPU opponents
● Run over pilots in “Pilot Hunters” mode, battle for the most kills in “Ship Hunters”, or join
forces in “Team Deathmatch”
● Arm your ship with offensive and defensive powerups (including missiles, lasers, jousters
● Dynamic arenas provide a host of hiding places and hazards (turrets, death beams, and
● Mix up play with Game Modifiers (enable asteroids, starting power-ups, super dashes,
and so much more)
We will have some video available of the game soon!