Have you ever wanted a 16-bit, story-driven blackjack game in the style of Street Fighter II? Well, good thing nobody asked you!
This morning the announcement trailer has been released for Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition – The Card Warriors, giving us the first look at the unique take on a classic card game.
Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition – The Card Warriors is slated to release in 2017. While the Switch logo is missing from the trailer, our sources tell us this game is slated to come to the Nintendo Switch. We are waiting for official confirmation and details regarding release and pricing, but the PC version is currently slated for release on March 3rd, Switch launch day.
Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo edition introduces a roster of 12 very different characters all competing to become the greatest Blackjack player of all time.
Following an invitation by the owner of the largest Casino in Las Vegas and Godfather of the local most influential crime family, each character will face the other participants in a face off game of cards. Only the best of them will fly to Vegas to challenge the Godfather himself in a final match, not knowing that the tournament itself is nothing more than a charade to hide a ruthless master plan to defeat the competing clan family…
More information will be revealed over time, but let’s tease you with some features:
- It’s Blackjack!
- It tributes to a well known arcade fighting game from the ’90s
- A rooster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.
- Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Up to four player online matches where people can freely drop in and out
- Ranked online PvP mode with online leaderboards
- Cross-platform online multiplayer for up to four players